St. John Paul II Catholic High School encourages spiritual growth through the Gospel message, community, worship and service. We encourage students to embrace the faith in their lives, to understand community in a global as well as local sense, to experience personal and communal prayer, and to realize that service to others is basic to the Gospel message of Jesus. All experiences seek to invite students to deepen their faith, rooted in the way of Christ and the Catholic tradition.
The school fosters Christian principles in all endeavors, thus developing in students the capacity for faith-filled, moral decision-making in all areas of life.
SPIRITUAL HIGHLIGHTS ...
- Four-year Religion curriculum
- Weekly school community Mass
- Weekly opportunity for the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Communal Reconciliation Services
- Four-year retreat program
- Active Campus Ministry
- Structured community service program - more than 70,000 hours served since school's founding
- Student participation in Mass, retreat and prayer service planning
- Broken and Shared - volunteer liturgical choir
- Liturgy Alive! - student committee for campus spiritual life and worship