To be considered for enrollment at St. John Paul II Catholic High School, the following steps must be completed and submitted to the Admissions Office:
- Application for Admissions and non-refundable $60 fee submitted online
- Unofficial report card or transcripts for current and previous grade
- Results of standardized testing within the last three (3) years
- Recommendation Form from current English Teacher
- Recommendation Form from current Math Teacher
- Recommendation Form from school Counselor or Principal
- Completion of High School Placement Test (for 9th graders students without middle school standardized test results)
- Interview with member of Admissions Team (for transfer students and individuals inquiring about a personalized learning plan)
The Admissions Selection Committee will evaluate the applicant's potential for success at our school. Though broad based, this evaluation will consider primarily an applicant's academic, social and behavioral history. A student who is not passing all subjects with a grade of at least a 70 may not be considered for admission. Acceptance may be given with stipulations regarding academic, behavioral and social expectations to be met during the first semester of school or for any stated period of time. The decision of the school Administrator is final.
Click here for a copy of the Admissions Checklist to guide you through our Admissions Process!
FOR NEW APPLICANTS:
STEP 1 Application for Admissions — Applications MUST be completed and submitted online. The required $60 Application Fee is submitted online as well and is non-refundable.
STEP 2 Records — For Incoming Freshmen — an unofficial copy of the applicant’s 7th grade report card and first semester 8th grade report card and results from any standardized testing done in the last three (3) years are required.
- Partner School Applicant’s records will be requested by the Admissions office and sent directly to St. John Paul II Catholic High School
- All other Applicants will need to have the above records sent to the Admissions Office.
For Transfer Students — an unofficial copy of report cards from at least the previous two years and Standardized test results will need to be sent to the Admissions Office.
STEP 3 Recommendations — Three (3) recommendations are required, one from the applicant's current Math teacher, one from their current English teacher and one from either a School Counselor or Principal, whichever one knows the student best.
STEP 4 High School Placement Test (for 9th graders students without middle school standardized test results)
STEP 5 Family Interview (for transfer students and individuals inquiring about a personalized learning plan)
October 1, 2020
Notification Invitations Mailed:
New family Welcome & Club Fair:
April 21, 2021
JPII Financial Assistance Application Deadline:
Scholarship Granting Organizations Application Deadline:
See Financial Aid/Scholarship Page