Admissions Requirements for International Students
Students Applying Under an Exchange Umbrella
- A score of 50 or higher on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language).
- A internet-based video interview with the Admissions Director, Guidance Counselor and Dean of Academics will be part of the admissions process for students.
- A translated transcript from an accredited evaluation service http://www.naces.org/members.htm
- Student must be in the United States a week in advance of school start date and take the St. John Paul II Catholic High School math assessment for math placement.
- ESL tutors are not provided by the school. A tutor should already be in place before the student arrives so services can occur as soon as needed.
- Students must maintain a C+ average in each subject.
- Only incoming Junior and Senior students will be considered.
- The school does not provide housing.
- There is an additional premium fee of $3,000 for international/exchange students. *Subject to change.