Dragon Fly Max Registration - Required for all JPII and FCMS Athletes
JPII School Code: 72XR4G
1. PLAYER PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
The following forms are required for all athletes. Parents may complete these forms using Dragon Fly Max (see above).
- AHSAA NFHS Sportsmanship Program (one-time) *The certificate of completion must be uploaded to your Dragonfly account.
- Birth Certificate on File (one time) *The certificate must be uploaded to your Dragonfly account.
The following forms must be completed in your Dragonfly Max account yearly!
- AHSAA Preparticipation Physical Evaluation Form (revised 2018) * Physicals must be on this form and signed by an M.D. or D.O.
- AHSAA Concussion Form
- AHSAA Consent and Release Form
- JPII Athletic Consent and Liability Waiver
- JPII Transportation Waiver
- JPII and FCMS Athlete Handbook Acknowledgement
2. COACHING CERTIFICATION
- AHSAA Sportsmanship Program
- Concussion Program
- Dragonfly Max
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching (fee)
- NFHS Sports First Aid (fee)
- CPR/AED (fee)-Must be taken in person by Red Cross or American Heart Association certified instructor.
3. PARENT/VOLUNTEER REQUIREMENTS:
4. FORM FOR OVERNIGHT TRIPS:
- Checklist for School
- Permission from Principal
- Diocese of Bham Form CH-1 (for overnight trips)
Note: All parents/volunteers must complete required paperwork/courses. (see Section 3)
5. PLAYER TRANSFER RULE
7. AHSAA SCORES
- Click above to go to the AHSAA page that has scores and season records all in one place.
8. Other JPII Policies: Drug Abuse Policy Information for Students