- 2020 Reopening
- After School Supervision
- Bullying Report Form
- BYOD Program (Bring Your Own Device)
- Clubs & Organizations
- Daily Bell Schedule
- FACTS Management
- Family Handbook
- Help Your School
- Links & Forms
- Lunch Ordering
- Parent Association
- Public Relations
- Service Hours
- Uniform Code
How can you help St. John Paul II Catholic School?
It's EASY and there is something for everyone. Like most Catholic schools, St. John Paul II not only relies on tuition, but also Annual Fund contributions and other fundraising events to help meet our yearly operating costs. You can help support the school with a variety of “everyday” fundraisers — fundraisers that do not cost parents extra dollars. Here are a few easy ways you can help our school meet its goals!
• Publix Partners: Publix Partners program offers schools a great fundraising opportunity. By simply signing up at Publix and then selecting Catholic High School as your partner school, you can start donating a portion of your purchase to JPII. Just enter your telephone number at checkout prior to your purchase at ANY Publix grocery store, Publix will donate a portion of your sale directly to our school. See brief video below for Publix Partners program updates.
• Kroger Community Rewards Program: Request a Kroger Plus card from your cashier if you do not already have one. Use the Kroger icon to enroll your Kroger Plus card on-line at kroger.com. At the end of your enrollment you will be able to select JPII - Listed as POPE JOHN PAUL II CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL as your school. Every time you shop at Kroger and swipe your card JPII will earn rewards.
Clip — Save — Send
• My Coke Rewards: Every time you enjoy a participating Coke product, you can help support students at St. John Paul II Catholic School. By signing up for My Coke Rewards and donating your points to our school, you will help provide art supplies, sports gear, educational resources, and much more for our students. Register today and start turning points from your favorite products into rewards for our school.
• Target Red Cards: Sign up for the Take Charge of Education Program with your Target credit or check card and choose JPII as your designated school. Target will donate up to 1% of your RED card purchases. Grandparents, alumni, friends, and neighbors are all welcome to participate in the program. Learn more and enroll. It’s that simple! Visit www.targetredcard.com.
• Office Depot 5% Back to Schools Program: Help JPII earns free supplies. Our school will earn credits equal to 5% of your qualifying school supply purchases to use for FREE supplies. You can credit the school year-round. Every time you shop at Office Depot, remember to give our school ID # 1346689464
• AmazonSmile: Qualifying purchases can result in donations to St. John Paul II Catholic High School. Make sure to select JPII as your organization of choice for AmazonSmile.com.