Welcome to St. John Paul II
Our students thrive in a nurturing Christian environment, where we offer an excellent academic program thoroughly grounded in biblical principles...
In the News
Volleyball Team Advances
Congratulations to the JPII Volleyball team for winning the Area Tournament. They advance to the Super Regionals at the VBC this weekend. They play Friday at 3:00. If they win that match they will play Saturday at 1:30 for a chance to go to state.
Murder in the Knife Room
The JPII Drama department presented Murder in the Knife Room. The "comedically large" cast entertained two audiences, one on Friday and one on Saturday. Congratulations to all the cast and crew on a great performance.
Gala Reservations & Car Drawing - Click here
- 10/24 - Volleyball Regional Tournament
- 10/24 - JPII Football v. Russellville
- 10/25 - ACT Test
- 10/25 - Volleyball Regional Tournament
- 10/29 - Volleyball State Tournament
- 10/30 - Volleyball State Tournament
- 10/30 - Mass/Assembly
- 10/31 - Bucket Challenge for St. Jude's Childrens Hospital
- 10/31 - JPII Football v. Randolph - Senior Night
- 11/04 - Sophomore Retreat
- 11/05 - Sophomore Retreat
- 11/05 - Parents of ADHD Students Meeting
- 11/05 - Diocesan Ministry Fair
- 11/05 - Mass/Assembly
- 11/06 - ACT Prep Session